The content of this site is designed to provide general guidance on matters of interest to Global Mobility professionals. The content of this site does not constitute professional advice.
In preparing this site every effort has been made to ensure the content is up to date and accurate. However, law and regulations change continually and unintentional errors can occur and therefore the information may neither be up to date nor accurate. Third Party information is provided in good faith and without any responsibility.
The Forum for Expatriate Management and Totally Expat accept no liability for any loss arising as a result of any action taken or refrained from as a result of information contained on this site or any other sites to which this site may be linked. The Forum for Expatriate Management and Totally Expat are trading names of The Forum for Expatriate Management Ltd (Registered Number 06776955).
Postings on the discussion forums are to be made in good faith. No comments should be made that are defamatory, obscene, knowingly incorrect, misleading or which breach normal professional protocols such as client confidentiality. Any such comments will be deleted. If you become aware of any such comments, please notify us immediately.
As content on the site is copyrighted, any unauthorized use of any materials on the site may violate copyright, trademark and other laws. Should the user download any materials on the site for personal or non-commercial use, the user must retain all copyright, trademark or other similar notices contained in the original materials on any other copy of the material. Materials on the site may not be modified, reproduced or publicly displayed, performed or distributed or used for any public or commercial purposes.
The Forum for Expatriate Management aims to protect the privacy of its clients and its web site visitors by adhering to current Privacy legislation and practice.
You have a right to know about the personal information we hold about you. You also have a right to have your data corrected or deleted. Please address all your requests and/or queries about our data protection policy to us.
Information is only provided to a third party where it is required to deal with your enquiry. There may be other circumstances where we are required to provide information as a result of legal process.
One of the aims of the Forum is to improve communications between in-house global mobility professionals and service providers. As a member of the Forum for Expatriate Management you are consenting to your profile details being accessible to other Forum Members.
We will from time to time send you unsolicited notification of important information about the activities of The Forum for Expatriate Management. By providing us with your e-mail address you agree to this use. If you believe we are sending material that you would prefer not to receive, please contact us. We consider the use of e-mail to be vital in delivering information to our clients in a timely manner.
The Forum for Expatriate Managment accepts payment by way of credit card through a secure financial terminal operated by Paypal. The Forum for Expatriate Management does not retain sensitive financial information. All such information is securely destroyed immediately the relevant transaction is processed.
All service directory listings, event bookings and advertising contracts are non-refundable unless specifically stated otherwise.
The Forum for Expatriate Management can be contact by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Written correspondence can be addressed to Centaur Media plc Wells Point 79 Wells Street London W1T 3QN , United Kingdom. We are also available by telephone on 44 7831 209381
We monitor the popularity of pages on this site and the most common routes taken from page to page. This helps us to design areas that are of more relevance to our visitor preferences.
3. Information is collected from the User on registration, or when contributions are made or certain features of the site used. It is collected primarily so that The Forum for Expatriate Managementcan both personalise the use of the site for Users and to assist in provision of the service.
4. Information is also collected so that The Forum for Expatriate Managementmay send Users further information about the site, related products or services, details of other The Forum for Expatriate Managementproducts or services or those of third parties. The site allows the User to choose which of these will be relevant. The Forum for Expatriate Managementwill only pass information about Users (as an individual as opposed to aggregate information - as explained in clause 10) to third parties with Users' consent or otherwise set out in this policy.
5. Users can amend information provided at any time by accessing User details.
6. All User information supplied by Users of totallyexpat.com as defined under The Forum for Expatriate Management Terms & Conditions is covered by the Data Protection Act 1998 (the "Act"). The Act requires The Forum for Expatriate Management to be registered as a Data Controller. Centaur's registration number is Z6339550. Further details of the registration are available at www.dpr.gov.uk
7. Users can access the data held on them by totallyexpat.com by contacting Centaur in writing or by e-mail, subject to a nominal charge of £10, as authorised by the Act, to cover administration costs.
8. Users' details may be transferred to another The Forum for Expatriate Management company or to the new owner if ownership of totallyexpat.com changes.
10. Whenever a User requests a page, username, IP address, browser and version and operating system are stored in a log file. This information is only used for statistical purposes to help improve this site and provide accurate statistics to advertisers in the form of aggregated data.
11. Whilst we strive to protect User's personal information no data transmission over the Internet can be guarantee to be totally secure and thus The Forum for Expatriate Managementcan not ensure or warrant the security of any information it may process as part of the site.